This week Liz and Vince interview Bjork Ostrom from Food Blogger Pro to talk about his unique journey from non-profit educator to food and tech CEO. Bjork loves to find ways to maximize potential - of people, of technology, of life. In 2010 when his wife Lindsay started Pinch of Yum, a popular food blog, they decided to do just that - maximize its potential. A decade later, their suite of businesses, TinyBits, is designed to share what they've learned with other food bloggers.. It’s important to note that Bjork is an admittedly terrible chef.
Bjork Ostrom is always learning; he’s great at articulating his lessons and kindly shared so many with Liz & Vince, including:
- Bjork’s advice on scaling from side-hustle to full blown business
- Bjork & Lindsay’s unique approach to entrepreneurship
- The importance of adapting your message for your audience
- How to preserve your company culture during growth
- Behind-the-scenes look at TinyBits’ operational roles
Today’s entertaining episode is sponsored by Revolution Farms.
- Pinch of Yum - A food blog with simple and tasty recipes.
- Food Blogger Pro - Start and Grow Your Food Blog
- WP Tasty - Handcrafted Plugins for WordPress Blogs
- Nutrifox - Easy to Create Nutrition Labels
- Clariti | The easiest way to organize your blog content for maximum growth
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!