This week, in honor of the Irie Lemon Podcast’s 1 year anniversary, we put together a compilation of the best moments from our top ten most popular episodes to date. If you’re new to the podcast, this is a great introduction episode. To those of you who have been listening from day one, this will be a great refresher on all of the topics you might’ve forgotten. If you haven’t listened to these top ten most popular episodes yet, this is a great way to get a quick overview. We highly recommend you go back and listen to all of these episodes if you haven’t yet!
Episode Clips (in order):
- Ep. 16 - What Kate Finds Interesting About Instagram
- Ep. 1 - Dreaming & Taking Action
- Ep. 7 - E is for Enneagram ft. Abby Machesky
- Ep. 15 - How to Set Goals, Cast a Vision & Build Momentum
- Ep. 28 - 9 Habits to Start Today ft. Anthony Lazzaro (Part 1)
- Ep. 18 - What It Takes To Be A Leader ft. George Aquino
- Ep. 17 - Why Leading With Love Creates Lasting Results
- Ep. 19: A Conversation With Michigan House [Part 1]
- Ep. 20: A Conversation With Michigan House [Part 2]
- Ep. 21: Paralysis By Analysis ft. Zeke Fowle
Special Events and Announcements:
- Irie Lemon Pop Up: Join Liz and Vince for the Irie Lemon Pop Up on Thursday, August 20th! Click here to pre-order.
- Irie Lemon Mastermind: Launching in September, now accepting applications, learn more here.
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!