This week, we’re joined by Scott and Christine Vogel, the husband and wife team behind Nothing Bundt Cakes Grand Rapids. As franchise owners, they both have learned countless lessons when it comes to adapting and overcoming challenges. Scott and Christine's journey is an inspiring one. What started off rocky has now blossomed into a sweet success. Curious how they turned their business around? Tune in to today’s episode.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The importance of putting your ego aside
- Why sometimes the best option is to burn the play book
- “Laying on your own sword”
- Surrounding yourself with people who buy into your mission
- The value of a work family
Connect with Scott & Christine of Nothing Bundt Cakes
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!