In honor of The Lemon Bowl’s 10th anniversary, Liz sits down to share with us the 10 biggest lessons she’s learned over the last decade. What began as a recipe blog inspired to show others how she successfully lost 60+ lbs, The Lemon Bowl has gradually transformed from a hobby into a thriving business.
Through the years, Liz has picked up countless lessons and life mantras that have been fundamental to her success. Applicable in both business and personal life, these lessons have proven to be invaluable.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- The importance of staying ‘in your own lane’
- Why you must relinquish control in order to grow your business
- The value of investing in offline relationships just as much as online
- Why it’s important to choose temporary discomfort over long term resentment
- Benefits of being involved with your local community
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!