This week we sit down with Monique of Ambitious Kitchen, whose mission is to inspire you both in and out of the kitchen with healthy recipes, lifestyle, and wellness tips. In this episode, Monique shares why it’s vital to remain authentic and keep it real online, despite the haters. We also discuss practical strategies for leading a team virtually, the realities of managing multiple online businesses plus ideas for pivoting from a brick and mortar to an online business.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Tips for working with your spouse
- Myths vs. realities of growing an online business
- Strategies for effectively communicating with a remote team
- The reason it’s important to remain authentic at all costs
- How to deal with negative comments and hate
Managing your team online: Asana
If you have any topic ideas for the future, let us know on Instagram or the comment section on YouTube! Enjoyed this episode? Leave a review and send it to your best friend. Stay tuned for weekly episodes filled with practical tips, amazing conversations and incredible guests!